Hi all!

Am Sonntag, den 29.05.2011, 01:10 +0200 schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
> Hi Florian, *,
>
> Florian Effenberger schrieb:
>
> > indeed, we had the idea of setting up our own Asterisk, but at the
> > moment, this is not feasible.
>
> [.. skype starts to exploit it's monopoly ..]

[...]
> Probably a mumble server for audio conferencing can help.  Not shure,
> whether this is suitable.
> http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Another option which - as far as I understand - doesn't need an own
client is OpenMeetings, please see an earlier mail:
http://www.mail-archive.com/marketing@libreoffice.org/msg01135.html

Unforunately, the test login doesn't seem to work anymore ... so please
have a look at the videos. From my point-of-view, this system would
solve several issues at one ("technical inexpert view").

Cheers,
Christoph