I think influenced, though I moved the question to the general discussion
group as was suggested. Influencers are the people who promote ideas and
have a following who try out what the influenced suggests. Average users use
the product and have no interest or realization that their suggestions are
important.

On May 29, 2011 3:19 PM, "Cor Nouws" <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote (29-05-11 21:04)
>> Hi Wolf,
>> Am 29.05.2011 20:45, schrieb Wolf Halton:
>>> What do you call those whose contribution is less trackable, such as the
>>> educators who suggest their students use LO, as an alternate to M$O?
What