Hi *,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2011-05-27 16.55:
>
> sorry for jumping in late on this. I've now set-up a private mailing list
> with Christian and Charles as members.
>
> Christian: Can you test if sending mails with the form to the list works?

Apparenlty it doesn't - I'm sending it with
"nore...@documentfoundation.org" (if that would work, I'd like to
switch it to using the address the user did specify in the form)- but
it doesn't show up in the archives. (and doesn't hit my inbox either -
an additoinal notification entry sent to me directly does make it
through - so not sure where the problem is. AFAICT the list is set to
allow non-subscribers, but maybe I missed some setting?

> What's next? I guess, as soon as Christian confirms it works, we can mail
> out the CfP?

If the list doesn't work, it's also possible to add the review staff manually...

ciao
Christian