Hi Andras,

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/6/2 Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com>:
>> 2. ns and nso are the same language (use nso as it is the standard)
>>
> Two more things:
> 1) be and be-BY are also the same: preferred is "be - беларуская"
>
> I'm sorry, if I caused trouble with these renamings in the code, I did
> not think of the download page at that time.

Well - fixing stuff is good, and this while not nice isn't as
troublesome as a complete new naming scheme :-)

But glad that you had a look before release, and not weeks later :-)

> 2) sh - srpski (In fact it is Serbian with Latin script but it has to
> use the sh language code because of limitations in LibreOffice. It is
> generated with a transliterating script from sr translation. IMHO it
> is not Serbo-Croatian.)

sh is listed on the live site as 'srpski latinicom' - that is OK,
isn't it? (if so, it was again "fixed on live site, but not on the
playground")

ciao
Christian