On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 16:47 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> Done! The change links are below:

        Looks fine, I learned something new (about transclusion) today -
perhaps this is a great way to have separate pages for different
categories of easy-hacks, as well as a single big flat list (?).

        Having said that - the easy hacks page (to me) -still- seems much lamer
than it did originally; I am highly under convinced that we have done
anything much to improve it (vs. a big, search-able flat list) since the
tampering started.

        Then again, the migration is still not finished (right) ? the leg-work
of filing the tasks in bugzilla is still incomplete: do you plan to
complete that change Bjoern ?

        I am deeply tempted to just invest the hour required to convert this
back to a single big, flat, searchable, rich wiki page; I'll push that
to the next TSC agenda I guess.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--