Le 2011-06-12 18:00, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Júlio Hoffimann wrote on 2011-06-12 23.38:
I'm logged but can't change the password for a safe one. Sometimes it's
logged, then i press a button to change the password then it becomes
unlogged. Things like that.

I have other ways to contribute meanwhile, don't waste your time.:-)

hm... I am currently on the road, so cannot test it, but - can anyone else confirm?

Did you try another browser?

Florian

I just tried it. Wiki sent me an email with a new password. I logged in and chose a new password. Everything worked well. My new password was accepted. I am on Mageia and using Firefox 4.01

Cheers

Marc

--
Marc Paré