Hi Olivier, *,

Am Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 12:37:13 schrieb Olivier R.:
> Hello,
>
> Andreas Mantke wrote:
> > I changed the field, in which the contributor choose the license, from
> > drop down to
> > radio format. I added also a warning text to the description of the
> > field: http://andreasmaooo.blogger.de/stories/1848120/
>
> A multi-choices list would be better.
> Some extensions have 3 licenses : MPL / LGPL / GPL.

I know this about the LibreOffice contributions themselves. But there are, as
far as
I know, currently only two alternatives for the SelectWidget of the
StringField: drop
down and radio.

If someone wants to release a file under two or more licenses he had to notice
this
in the release notes or had to do two releases with different licenses (just
only a
workaround).

Regards,
Andreas