Hi Goran, *,

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 12:44 AM, Goran Rakic <gra...@devbase.net> wrote:
> У суб, 02. 07 2011. у 00:07 +0200, Christoph Noack пише:
>> The details can be found on a dedicated wiki page. I hope that all the
>> questions that might arise are answered there:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Download_Page
>
> I would add requirement to support localization for using page content
> in international sites.

The localization works just as before, i.e. the standard strings are
translated by silverstripe (in the new proposal this would cover the
details-expander, and the labels on the buttons).
The explanatory text itself is just regular page content, so I
wouldn't call it localization.
(At least it is not my intention to hardcode the text that is
displayed next to the buttons)

ciao
Christian