Hi,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2011-08-03 10:12:
Not to worry. The problem through us is hefty electricity fees :(

no problem.

Florian would you like me to put ya in contact wiht someone from sales
so you can get a quote?

Thanks a lot - not for the moment. I guess we should talk about world-wide servers when the Foundation indeed exists as legal entity.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108