Hi Erich,

thanks for the fast reply (and action :-)

Just one question - is there any way to update a file in Silverstripe
(one of the assets). I've deleted and re-uploaded the conference
programme spreadsheet, but it still seems to be the old one (when I try
to download it). Is there any hidden caching of such files? Or just a
strange user in front of my computer?

Thanks for any hint in advance ...

Cheers,
Christoph