Hi Florian, *;

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:36 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> we're in the progress of migrating one of our servers to a new machine, and
> would like to replace the virtualization solution used by LXC.
>
> Currently, we have vm1-vm4.documentfoundation.org with IP addresses of
> 188.40.32.161, 188.40.32.162, 188.40.32.163 and 188.40.32.185
>
> Is there anything critical that is in productive use on one of these systems
> at the moment, or can we temporarily suspend the VMs for the migration?
>
> - I recall that Litmus might still be inside such a VM. (@Sophie, Christian)

Ah, yes, thanks for the reminder, wanted to move litmus to the fsf.hu one

> - The Silverstripe test instance is as well, but I guess it is not
> ultra-critical? (@Christian)

if possible, I'd like to keep that as a virtualbox instance / even
create a 32bit VM of it that I could clone back and forth.

The only "production" part of the instance of silverstripe in pumbaa
is the moderation-helper gadget for gmail
(also available standalone:
http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod or as it is used in
gmail sidebar: http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod/gmail )

ciao