Hi Otto, *,

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=FI/Median%C3%A4kyvyys&action=history

> Unfortunately it got removed (I don't know by who) and recreated by
> other persons today. Is there some way to recover the original
> version? At least get the data back to me personally?

If you mean
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FI/Lehdist%C3%B6tiedotteet

it has been deleted by accident but it has already been restored.

As you say - the logs (at least the public ones) doesn't show anything
suspicious regarding the page you mentioned  - so are you sure you did
save your work?

ciao
Christian