Hi Florian, hi all!

Am Freitag, den 28.10.2011, 21:18 +0200 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hello,
>
> can someone change the extensions & templates links on
> http://www.libreoffice.org ? They point to -test, but (see today's
> announcement) that URL has changed today. :)

Might it make sense to forward the people to the new page? There might
be many links out there (due to our extension repository beta phase
announcement), user's bookmarks or even "Firefox Awesome Bar" users ...
would save them a bit trouble.

Did a quick check via:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22extensions-test.libreoffice.org%22
+-site:libreoffice.org

(Florian, no, you're not insane ... I've already sent this question, but
I think it is more adequate in this thread.)

Cheers,
Christoph