Hello Florian,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 16:14, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> that's normal. The cgi_img_auth.php is a special link created on the fly,
> it's not hardcoded in the wiki page. Hardcoded is [[File:xyz]] or
> [[Image::xyz]]. So, hopefully, everyone in the wiki used this syntax instead
> of direct linking, which is why searching for direct linking didn't reveal
> anything. ;-)

But the page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris&action=edit
is full of hardcoded ones. Just don't mention it anyway. :)

> We need to search our websites for direct links, however.

Yes, and I already try using Pywikipediabot [1] and it found ~70 pages
that need to be edited. Also, this edit [2] is made by the bot, but
use my username as a test. So, could you please mark User:KorrawitBot
as a bot and I'll make the changes after that?

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Pywikipediabot/replace.py
[2]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Design/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons&curid=989&diff=39169&oldid=21169

Best Regards,