Hi Charles,

Sorry for that. :)

I agree with you.

Cheers,

Eliane Domingos
Brazilian LibreOffice Community

Em 03-01-2012 08:24, Charles-H. Schulz escreveu:

Eliane,

I hate the question you are asking. :-) Every year, someone asks me: "don't
you think we should get rid of the Christmas tree?" I don't like the
question and I usually grumble away. My policy is to make Christmas last
until the Ashes Day (also called Beaver Day, I think, in the US and
Canada). Basically I want to get rid of the tree only before Carnival :-)
and therefore I would like to apply the same reasoning to the logo of the
website, but I know my opinion won't be popular on that one...

Best,
Charles.