Hello Zeki, Kendy,

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 17:55, Zeki Bildirici <z...@ozgurlukicin.com> wrote:
> The LibreOffice has the help site: http://help.libreoffice.org.
> However this page is not linked in the "Get Help" section of the
> LibreOffice site.

Indeed :-) But I don't know whether we should link it.

> The program redirects the to the help site, if the user has not
> installed the bundled helppack, when you click F1 or when you click
> help from the menu and go for LibreOffice Help.

Yes, it's only linked if user doesn't installed the helppack.

> I've looked the help site, but i cannot find a way to register there.

We aren't open a registration yet. :-)

> My problem is, there is no Turkish section on the help site, when i
> click for help it redirects me to:
> http://help.libreoffice.org/swriter/.uno%3AHelpIndex?Language=tr&System=WIN&Version=3.5#bm_id3149178
> . The url changes as per your system and product component.
>
> Could you please give me the necessart right to edit a minimal Turkish
> section.

The translations are get from pootle, you should translate there.
Preferably in "LibreOffice 3.5.x – Help" project
[1] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/tr/libo35x_help/

And the languages list to process is at
[2]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/tree/helpcontent2/help-to-wiki.py#n56

Kendy, after I sorted the page [1] by progress, I found that some
languages reached 100% or almost, but don't get in the list of [2],
maybe because of they are just completed. How to decide which
languages are to be processed?

Thanks for wikihelp update :-)

Best Regards,
--