Hi Olav, *,

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Olav Dahlum <odah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/2/11 Anders Holbøll <anders...@gmail.com>
>> On 09-02-2012 12:57, Anders Holbøll wrote:
>> [lb & tt missing from the language list]
>
> Nor Luxembourgish or the Tatar language projects get much love, so I don't
> think these should be prioritized, unless someone actually works on it.

Oh, is it not about prioritizing anything - rather than show a label
next to the iso-code.

If you go to http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/ and
look at the language-dropdown, you only see "lb - " and "tt - " while
all the others have the language's name next to the iso-code.

ciao
Christian