Hi Drew,

2012/3/30 drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, 2012-03-26 at 10:51 +0200, Volker Merschmann wrote:
>> Hi,

>> > anyone tried to post on their Facebook page/wall to get in touch with them?
>> >
>> I did by commenting under the mentioned posts, but nothing happened.
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org/posts/364685130219760?comment_id=4723589
>> https://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org/posts/117907834999583?comment_id=72888
>>
> Hi Volker
>
> Just to let you know, I've tried to back you up on this by adding
> another request to the FB page.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=414725015210904&id=162708880412520
>
> Hopefully they will take notice.

I think they have understood my messages too, as the last announcement
https://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org/posts/171779832942729 pointed
to a major mirror and then to our download page in a comment by
themselves.

But thank you for the message as it would be helpful to tie them a bit
to the community.

Volker

--
Volker Merschmann