Team One wrote:
> Hello, I'm Jean, on behalf of *Team One*.  We have just announced our
> intention to help with the LibreOffice effort through Web-side stuff. We
> have been following and using LibreOffice for some time now and found out
> that you recently launched  http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ this
> site. We thought we might help by building a proper website.

Hi Jean,

glad to have you here - wrt. that list of nightly builds, any help
to make that look nicer much appreciated.

For the scope of that - there's a varying number of machines
crunching on builds, and some of them upload a build a day - see
also tinderbox.libreoffice.org for the respective build status of
those boxes.

The availability, branch built, and timings vary wildly, since those
are mostly volunteer-provided hosts.

We do link to this page though, e.g. from
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

I don't know though - are you generally looking for something to
help with, or did you set your mind already on that nightly build
page? If not, possibly the website team has a few other, maybe more
pressing, tasks at hand?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten