Hi Christian,
On 21/09/2012 17:49, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Sophie, *,

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sop...@gmail.com>  wrote:

We (FR group) are conducting QA irc cessions and we would like to have IZBot
helping us :) Could it be possible that you load a list of fixed bugs to be
verified

How do you determine whether a bug is to be verified? Just has status
= resolved fixed?

Yes, I think so.

and remind me the command to ask to IZBot ?

The commands would be "FreeDesktop loadsession queryID" and then "gf"
to "get one from freedesktop"

I'll load that query, so it is ready to go with "gf" - The bot listens
to its nick as well as to the ! trigger, so writing "!gf" or "! gf" is
just as good as writing "IZBbot: gf"

I was remembering the 'g' but not the 'f', thanks :)

would = since know it only knows one query, i have set it to "resolved
fixed" bugs in project LibreOffice.

But these can be changed of course/I can add other commands.

So: Feel free to use the "gf" command to get a randomly picked
"resolved fixed" bug.

If you want to have IZBot announce issues by itself, use
"IZBot: Scheduler repeat AnnounceBug 1800 [echo gf]"
That will make it call the gf command and print its result every 1800seconds

Thanks a lot, it's really great !!!

Cheers
Sophie