Hello,

the new wiki I am currently setting up is based on a newer version than the previous one, and we should redo the theme/skin.

I am by far no wiki expert, but from what I know, the current wiki used to have its skin modified by editing the files on the server. However, since we're now migrating to a "bleeding edge" version, this might require manual intervention rather often.

From what I have heard, apart from editing the original skin files, you can also edit Mediawiki:Common.css or Mediawiki:Vector.css (the skin is called Vector), to dynamically overwrite the CSS.

Do we have anyone with expertise in this area who is willing to work on the skin? The wiki is available at http://wikitest.documentfoundation.org and I am happy to provide necessary rights for those seriously interested.

I am *not* looking for general testers right now, *only* for someone to edit the skin. :-)

Thanks,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108