Florian Effenberger schrieb:

do you have one at hand? I heard vetoes for *any* solutions I presented.

Hi Florian,

not really. There are many alternative Captcha alternatives with the advantage that it's not so difficult to read and input the shown code. My wife is visually handicapped, her resume is that she can handle any visual captcha except ReCaptcha, and until now she did not find any "acoustic captcha" working for her.

But it seems that most admins do not accept alternatives as effective method.

CU

Rainer