Hello,

it's been a week since the test wiki went online, and so far, only minor issues were raised, which we were able to fix rather quick.

I'd like to switch the test wiki to the live version, in other words, exchange the current wiki with the new version, *TODAY*.

Are there any serious concerns or objections to that?

I'm pushing because I want to get that item off the table, but especially because the old wiki might have security issues, due to an outdated and unsupported MediaWiki version.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108