Hi *,

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> I'd like to switch the test wiki to the live version, in other words,
> exchange the current wiki with the new version, *TODAY*.
>
> Are there any serious concerns or objections to that?

Yes. Before the EasyHacks feed is not replaced, I object to replacing the wiki.

I don't know whether you did try to use the EasyHacks extension (the
modified SimpleFeed one) in the new wiki or not.

But wiki without the easyhacks feed is a nogo for me.

Either adapt the new feed-extension you mentioned, or use the old one.

ciao
Christian