Hi Florian,

Le 2012-10-12 07:22, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

a short status update: It seems that the new Captcha helped, as we
didn't have a single signup of a spam bot since I installed it:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:Log/newusers

That being said, we didn't have any single signup at all, so it might
also mean people are totally confused with the new captcha. ;-)

Let's leave it for a while and gather feedback from the users. In case
it doesn't work, manual account creation is always an option. I do
remember an extension where people were asked some details, based on
which the wiki sysops could approve a new account or not.

As for the amount of wiki sysops, we should call out to the local groups
if we were to switch to manual account approval. We have a few wiki
sysops, amongst them very active ones like Sophie and Volker, but we
definitely don't have one per language.

Florian

I can help for global, FR and ES if there is a need.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré