Hi Florian, *,

definitely great to read this.

For all occurences:
s/can be granted/can be agreed on/
hits better the non-military structure we're bound in :o))

Points:
6. documentation
11. adding new team members

need more refinement, as I see infinite loops within the statments. I
propose to do this refinement at next real life amdmin meeting due to
the broad variety of possible missunderstandings they carry.

in general: I'm adding my sign at the End of this document - cool work
guys! No more comments needed on this.

Friedrich

Gruß/regards
--