Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger píše v Ne 11. 11. 2012 v 16:06 +0100:

> who is in charge of maintaining the help.libreoffice.org wiki?

Me :-)

> Has it been installed with native packages, or manually?

Manually.

> If the latter, does it make sense that I put it into the infra team's
> update cycle, so we have the same setup and layout?

That would help, indeed, the installation is terribly old, I haven't
applied any updates yet [and I should have!] :-(  Thanks for thinking of
this!

> Any special settings you applied, other than creating new accounts is
> disallowed and edits are only valid with an existing account?

- there is an own MediaWiki extension there that I need in order to be
  able to redirect pages correctly [according to the version of LO that
  requests the help]

- I limit the number of extensions to minimum deliberately, so if it is
  possible not to install everything that is on
  wiki.documentfoundation.org, that would be the preferred approach :-)

- there are 2 sites actually, most of the stuff is symlinked there, but
  the configuration file
  - one is the "real one" - help.libreoffice.org
  - the other is help-api.libreoffice.org [not having a dns entry
    deliberately!] that has uploading enabled via api

- the configuration is version controlled in a local git, I'd like to
  keep it that way, to see who did what there

The uploading works so that I have help-api.libreoffice.org
in /etc/hosts of the machine that uploads the new versions of the pages,
and uses the MediaWiki api to do that.

> I've seen one extension that we don't have on the main wiki yet, but
> since you are the author, that should be easy to migrate. :-))

I'd prefer to use it only on the help.libreoffice.org, it makes no sense
for wiki.documentfoundation.org.

Please let me know if this works for you - having this maintained by you
guys would be most helpful!

Thank you a lot,
Kendy