Hi Florian,

Not to alienate or hi-jack anything, in Malta too we don't have IPv6 from the
ISP yet, though the Malta Linux User Group (mostly Jonathan Aquillina worked on
it) had a test tunnel to one of the IPv6 providers in the euro-med region,
which failed (long story short the hosting university bailed out)

Numerus routers are available for like €30 (~$45) euros with IPv6 support
(mostly tp-link) then there are the higher end (one of which i have) is the
Linksys/Cisco brand bought for €125 (~$140) which can run both IPv6 and IPv4
and VPN all at the same time.

Hopefully soon Malta's Governments and most European governments are starting
the move to IPv6, i know most 3G/4G/LTE mobile operators are making a slow move
from their node's to the backbone of the net in a hybrid style.

Also Florian, your article will be beneficial for most to assist in the setup
of IPv6 on their machines, i won't mind sharing it with your permission on a
couple of blogs and credit you.

as with regards to most routers in the US best bet is to check which have IPv6
support/compatibility or look up the manufacture's and see if your local IT
retailer has that model. or order it online. i hope this suggestion may of
helped webmaster-Kracked_P_P (who i keep forgetting his name) and our US
counter-parts

Best Regards
Warren Camilleri

Founding Father
Mobile: +356 7991 2004
Skype: ossmalta1 | Twitter: warren_oss | Facebook: OSSMALTA
Also a member of MLUG , The Document Foundation , Ubuntu Malta