Hi Issa,

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 17:43 +0100, Camille Moulin wrote:
> We have proposed a first prototype for the pages dedicated to the launch
> fo the 4.0  : there are still points left to solve (cf. my email
> 27/01/2013 18:53) and feedback is of course most welcome

        Great.

> > [...]If there is a wider plan then clearly broader project visibility
> > into that would be good; preferably including something we can just
> > browse to and see / interact with :-) [click here to see the new
> > website mockup].*
> You can download the archive (
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO4_proto1.zip ) and open the
> index.html file (please note that many elements are just place holders
> at the moment -details in aforementioned email).

        Is there any chance you can up-load this to the staging site so people
can see what is there somehow easily ? I still simply cannot face asking
people to download a zip file, and fiddle around inside it when it's a
web site ;-) A small investment of time there would make a -massive-
difference to people's ability to browse / check-out the suggested
changes ? :-)

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--