Hi Axel, all,
Am 07.02.2013 02:14, schrieb Axel:
> Hi all,
>
> Do you think it is possible to implement for LibreOffice a platform like
> Idea Torrent (http://ideatorrent.org/) or anything like this?
> I mentioned Idea Torrent because I saw it in action at Ubuntu Brainstorm
> (http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/), but if you know something else that
> works better than a wiki page with "Crazy Ideas" or "Vote for
> Enhancement" ...

It is the best time to get such ideas lost when you send it at release
day of a new big version.
Everybody is fixated on the release today and nearly noone of the
deciders will have any thoughts about voting in next time.
So don't be angry when you get no reaction in near time and you should
remind this in about a week or two if you get no reaction.

--
Grüße
k-j