Le 07/02/2013 20:52, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :
Why should I "Télécharger LibreOffice maintenant" when the mouse is getting over the Download LibreOffice button? ;-)

Because French is so chic, my dear ;-)
Good catch, thanks.

Maybe the document sign in green is breaking the branding.
I'll ask for the benefit of the doubt, then.

The Libre Office 4 button on the left bottom with a white space *is*
breaking the branding rule [1]

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#LibreOffice
My fault: Charles et alii noticed it yesterday, and I didn't correct it.

Page "Fantastic people": "We have many ..." needs  white space.
Thanks.

Page "Fun projects": LibreOffice is one of the project is missing "s".

I'll let the marketing guys see about that.