Le 2013-02-19 12:27, David Nelson a écrit :
Marc,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM, Marc Paré<m...@marcpare.com>  wrote:

The Alfresco server was not ours

That is not true actually, it was simply provided, after agreement by the
(now) BoD, by a community member (me) on my own server, using a TDF-granted
LibreOffice.org subdomain.

But the website team needs updating, as it is still the same text as when I
originally wrote it back in 2011. Since the docs team eventually decided to
use the ODFAuthors site, I closed that Alfresco server down after prior
notice to all. ;-)

Thanks for the info David.

Marc

--