HI Daniel:

Le 29/03/13 12:35 PM, Daniel A. Rodriguez a écrit :
2013/3/29 Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>

Le 29/03/13 09:05 AM, Marc Paré a écrit :

Hi Daniel,

Le 29/03/13 08:29 AM, Daniel A. Rodriguez a écrit :

Hi Marc

I've tried to delete those blank pages twice but still there. Also
tried to
delete a few of them and then save the page, but the result is the same.

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
www.escuelaslibres.org.ar
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre.
(Federico Heinz)
---

I have gone in and deleted the pages and published. Could you check to
see if it is OK? There were 26 blank pages and only 2 photos in the
shuffler left that were OK.

Yes, it's ok now.
However, trying to add new images just a blank box appears by pressing 'add
image resource'

Actually, now that I re-read your post, did you "save and publish" after
your changes? Otherwise, your changes won't be preserved on the published
site.

I have a 'save' option only

I am not sure, but it looks like there could be some permissions missing on your account.

Maybe Erich or Christian could look into this?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré