Hi guys,

        We discussed the lack of this in the ESC call; it would appear to be
easier to get a feedback webpage sorted out:

        case SID_SEND_FEEDBACK:
        {
            ::rtl::OUString module = SfxHelp::GetCurrentModuleIdentifier();
            ::rtl::OUString
sURL("http://hub.libreoffice.org/send-feedback/?LOversion="; +
utl::ConfigManager::getAboutBoxProductVersion() +
                "&LOlocale=" + utl::ConfigManager::getLocale() + "&LOmodule=" +
module.copy(module.lastIndexOf(".") + 1 )  );

        Clearly this currently re-directs to the bug filing assistant; but of
course this is not strictly the only meaning of feedback.

        I guess it would be nice to have an intermediate page that provided a
'+' and '-' button to reflect positive vs. negative feedback (that we
could simply log per component & version); provide a list of ways to get
involved with the project, and also a prominent re-direction to bugzilla
[ that preserved / tunneled through the version etc. (?).

        At least, changing the translation for 100 languages for 'Feedback' to
file-bug seems like rather a chunk of work here - and it'd be nicer to
have that ;-) so the ESC punted this to the website team - hope that's
ok.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--