Hi Flo, *,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> I just started hacking a simple download script. I am really no developer,
> so it is really just a very very quick shot, but how about that:
> [...]
> Thoughts?

I absolutely hate it.
This might work when there would only be one single download, as since
lanugagepacks and/or help are separate, leaving the dowload page just
is a slap into the face of the user/me.

Sure, the technical ugliness, the behind-the-scenes can be fixed, but
I hate the concept as a whole. I'd rather prefer the buttons change to
a donate-style button instead, as I had demonstrated earlier already
(but nobody did provide artwork or similar):

http://jsfiddle.net/Dv4ex/

ciao
Christian