On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Florian Effenberger <
flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> About 10 people onsite, don't know how many remotely - currently expecting
> 2-4
>
> Mas wrote on 2013-05-29 17:38:
>
>  Actually we may need to really compare Skype and Google Hangout.  Google
>> has a limit of 10 . Is there a head count yet ?

If the number of people increases is a video based solution necessary such
as hangout? I can check with a friend to see if we could use his teamspeak
server that way all anyone would need is a mic if we get more then 10
people that express interest online.

Regards
--
Jonathan Aquilina