Hi,

2013/7/5 Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051...@gmail.com>:
> Regarding questy captcha I am still trying to get a hold of the developer
> who is usually on irc but not at this time.
>
> I am quite suprised how we get much lower spam with a beta extension then
> ones that are well established. I think once i manage to get a hold of the
> developer it would be great work in collaboration with him interms of a
> localizable version of the extension for media wiki.

The first thing which has to be done in advance is, that the wiki has
to recognize the users language from the browser-indentification,
Then the request has to be forwarded to the localized page.

At the moment you are getting all in english when not logged in.

Volker

--
Volker Merschmann
Member of The Document Foundation