Donation page has been translated in Chinese (traditional), zh-TW, for some
time.

However, the "site title" in Chinese (traditional) locale is still left as
"Your Site Name" while "site tagline/slogan" is left as "your tagline here".

I don't have the permission to change those settings, so I need anyone who
has the permission to help.

Please help change "site title" from "Your Site Name" into "LibreOffice"
instead,
and help change "site tagline/slogan" into "您的捐款能讓 LibreOffice 變得更好".

Thanks! :)

--
Cheers,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng