Hi,

I've just posted about Ask, Bugzilla and Planet TDF's twitter accounts stats.
http://blog.bluzz.net/an-overview-to-ask-libreoffice-org-and-bugzilla-twitter-accounts-2/

(The previous post is here
http://blog.bluzz.net/an-overview-to-ask-libreoffice-org-and-bugzilla-twitter-accounts/)

The numbers are good i imho. But we need more followers.  What do you think?

Also i would like to hand over the accounts to suitable persons from
Ask and QA team, whom i hope to do more social media work and bring
more fun and followers to this accounts.

If you want to take this accounts please contact me.

Reminder:

If you have twitter, please  follow and promote(#ff) this accounts!

LibreOffice Bugzilla:
https://twitter.com/LibreOfficeBugs

Ask.LibreOffice.org:
https://twitter.com/AskLibreOffice