Le Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:21:51 +0100,
Luuk <luu...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On 29-12-2013 18:49, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > While I can do that manually, it would save me some time if someone
> > had an archive of the screenshots we have in our Features section.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> I'm reading this group,
> i dont know why
> But can you give the url to this 'features'-section?

Just go to the libreoffice.org website, there's the Features tab there.

> i should be able to create some script, an put them in 1
> archive.... ;)

oh thanks, but don't worry about the script, I'm only looking for raw
material and it would save me some time just to get the archive.

> BTW:
> I don't see any pictures on
> (sub-pages under http://www.libreoffice.org/features/):
> http://www.libreoffice.org/features/writer/
> http://www.libreoffice.org/features/calc/
> http://www.libreoffice.org/features/impress/
> http://www.libreoffice.org/features/math/
>
> on: http://www.libreoffice.org/features/extensions/
> the immage is shown.

Indeed, that is the features section and it has been noticed and
discussed a few days ago on this list. That's a problem that will be
fixed with the website redesign.

Best,

Charles.