Hi *,

I have used https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:Maybe-outdated
as this was recently created by Robinson and is exactly what we do need.

To recognize on which page the template is used, we can either use
Special:Whatlinkshere or add an additional category for it. The template
was only added at pages where a similar "hard-coded" warning message was
existing.

Regards,

Dennis