Hi,

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Wiki_in_site_root_directory

Regards,
Dennis

Am 19.02.2014 17:36, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

Dennis Roczek wrote on 2014-02-19 15:57:

@Florian I believe this problem is produced as we are using the
mediawiki without the /wiki/ part. The Mediawiki project highly
inadvices not using our system. My theory can be wrong, but I wouldn't
be suprised if that produces the problem... (not we can change our
system)

hm, that's the first time I hear about this - are there any references?
We have been using that setup for one and a half year, without many
complaints so far, which makes me curious. :)

Florian