Hello Pedro,

Could you be more specific as all the pages you are referring to work for me...

Best,

Charles.

On 6 juin 2014 11:55:41 CEST, Pedro Albuquerque <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>Hi,
>I have a few more doubts about the website to complete the translation
>for Portuguese-Pt:
>
>  * About Us, Imprint page, last line, the link to the Portuguese-Pt
>Privacy policy page is not working, although it is correctly
>redirected;
>  * About Us, Imprint page again, the right menu is not working in the
>    Portuguese-Pt draft;
>
>I created a Portuguese version of the text. Maybe these two problems
>have something to do with that?
>At the Download pages, both Fresh and Stable sub pages, there are three
>buttons still in English (please see attachment) that I can't find to
>translate. Can someone tell me where are they, please?
>
>-- Regards, Pedro.

-- 
Envoyé de mon téléphone avec Kaiten Mail. Excusez la brièveté.

-- 
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to