Hi all,

/me is reading very old unread mails...

Are these code snipplets posted / published anywhere (e.g. in the wiki / on
the official page) and if not would it be useful to collect them?
I remember that Robinson was preparing some banners for the DLP project...

Regards,

Dennis Roczek

Florian
> Effenberger; Robinson Tryon
> Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice and TDF Social buttons
>
> Le Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:29:37 +0200,
> Zeki Bildirici <z...@ozgurlukicin.com> a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > To improve our followers in social networks we can use web badges and
> > snippets.
> >
> > As well as i was planning to do this snippes for our
> > Ask.LibreOffice.org and Planet.documentfoundation.org. I thought that
> > we can also use those in our blogs/websites etc.
> >
> > Here are the html codes which are ready to work by pasting into the
> > active code of your website.
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Twitter buttons:
> > (Official buttons can be created here in a very simple way:
> > https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons)
> >
> > PlanetTDF:

> > data-show-count="false" data-size="large">Follow @PlanetTDF</a>
> > <script>!function(d,s,id){var

js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'http

';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://plat
for

deleted