Hello Andreas,

Le Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:01:15 +0100,
Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I worked the last weeks a bit on a Plone addon for the new LibreOffice
> extension and template site. The addon uses new Plone content types:
> Dexterity.
>
> You could follow the current status of the new site at
> http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9095/LibOExtText/en/extensions
>
> I developed already the content types for the new site. There are only
> three of them: center, project, release.
> Every content type get his own view. That are the templates to show
> the content types (they are developed in a special markup language:
> TAL).
>
> I worked only on the structure of the views and added only a very
> rudimentary layout. The search form is not working yet. That's on my
> todo.
>
> I'm happy to get some feedback on the current structure of the site.
> If you want an account on the site please fill in the form 'Hosting
> your Project' linked at the bottom of the site.

Very honestly and bluntly... I don't understand much to what has
already been accomplished. I am not saying you haven't done
anything;but I just don't see anything that in my view we really need
for the extensions website. Imho we strongly need :

- an interface that is simple to use for users (easy download and
  perhaps extension rating) and simple to use for the extension
  developers.

- a beautiful theme/CSS.

Right now I am afraid -but perhaps it's too early- that I see none of
that.

Good luck and thank you for your efforts!

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,