Hi Andreas,

Le 04/10/15 04:41 AM, Andreas Mantke a écrit :

I am a little confused about this. Why are you making the LibOCon2012
static?

because we doesn't need a dynamic CMS for conferences in the past
anymore. We use (and used) different CMS for the conferences in 2014 and
2015.
And it needs always some maintenance if you run a dynamic CMS, e.g.
security bugfixes, update to newer versions (with sometimes some issues
to solve) etc.

Cheers,
Andreas

So, just for the sake of history, and tying in our old LibOCons with our more recent conferences, are these then going to be transferred to the LibOCon Silverstripe website? This way they will all be under the same site location?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré