Hello @ll
I have done some slight corrections to
http://www.libreoffice.org/welcome/readme.html in
 https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages/edit/show/4659 (which I
have saved as a draft first) like removing version 4.3 in the tittle
and text, changed "Use OpenGL" to "Use OpenGL for all rendering"
and "Tools - Options - View - 3D view" to "Tools - Options - View -
Grahpics Output" (and also "Tools - Options - View - Use Anti-
Aliasing" to "Tools - Options - View - Use anti-aliasing") and
corrected "documention" to "documentation" ... ;)

Now I want you to have a final look at it, if I had done something
utterly wrong, missed some other spelling / grammar errors, etc. ...
;) If you think all is OK in the draft, it would be nice if you
could publish it :)
Have a nice evening
Thomas (who hopes that this mail will not need that long as my last
mails to hit the list ... :( ).

--
Adhere to your own act, and congratulate yourself if you have
done something strange and extravagant, and broken the monotony