Hi Kacper,

Le 6 févr. 2017 1:09 PM, <kacper-pac...@linux.pl> a écrit :

 Hello LibreOffice team!

 My name is Kacper Paczos.
 I am student, beginner web-developer.
 I had noticed that Polish website Libreoffice is outdated.
 https://pl.libreoffice.org

 I will do willingly new website for Polish Libreoffice, for free.
 Just tell me „Do It” and I
 will create new website. When I finish up, I will send it so you can
 rate it. If I fulfill standards of Libreoffice and if you want to use my
 website I will be happy. That's pleasure for me.

 Please contact me with competitive person in this thing!

As I told you, native language sites are on a SilverStripe instance. Maybe
we should contact the original author of the Polish website and then if he
agrees, show you how to work with SilverStripe.
Cheers
Sophie