Hi Florian,

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 at 10:34:18 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Guilhem Moulin wrote on 2017-04-18 at 20:14:
>> * Status of migration from Ubuntu 12 machines (EOL April 28):
>
> thanks a lot for the detailed update and all your work!

Actually we were wondering if you had some update on
odfauthors.org/Plone since your mail from Feb 22:

>>     + odfauthors.org → new VM, separate Plone instances?
>
> Will have a call on that with Andreas today so we see where we stand.

> Sorry I couldn't make it to the call again...

As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't mind trying to find another time; but
it might be hard to find a compromise between not-too-early for
Americans and not-too-late for Europeans :-P  (I wonder how we would do
if we had Asian or Australian infra contributors, actually)

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.