Hi all,

I'm not sure this list is a right place, I would like to ask banning of our
Askbot, as a JA moderator.

My Japanese friend, Jun Nogata asked me that his IP address is banned from
ask.libreoffice.org as a spammer address.
He has his own domain (nofuture.tv) and it relates static IP address which
banned, and no one should not use it, so, he is wondering why
ask.libreoffice.org decide

I promise he hadn't been spamming.  He is a most active people in JA Askbot
and we wouldn't like lose his activity.
Could you someone back his IP back from banning?  Or, can I do this by
myself?  If so, please how to do this.

Best,
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naru...@gmail.com)